Liverpool soon magpies Premier League season opener 2015-2016 cons Stoke City.Face it, the bomber later The Reds, Christian Benteke plays since the early minutes.
In a match that took place at the Britannia Stadium, Sunday (9/8/2015) night EST, the Liverpool Manager, Brendan Rodgers, applying the formation 4-2-3-1. Target of full points, Rodgers hope on sharpness Benteke.
For the Belgium national team striker, this is her debut game with Liverpool at the official tournament. While in the Central sector, Rodgers combines hard-working midfielder with a creative midfielder, namely James Milner, Jordan Henderson, Adam Lallana, Jordan Ibe, and Philippe Coutinho.
Unfortunately, Daniel Sturridge was unable to play in the game due to a nagging hamstring injury. While Roberto Firmino from 1899 Hoffenheim digaet who sat on the bench.
Read also: Jasa like instagram
Meanwhile, Stoke City's Manager, Mark Hughes, playing the tactic 4-2-3-1. MAME Diouf who become a scourge for the Liverpool rearguard in the last game of the Premier League last season, filling the post on the front line.
Diouf will be supported Charlie Adam has ever defended Liverpool, Jonathan Walters, and Ibrahim Afellay. The position of the double pivot Stoke City handed over to Marco van Ginkel and Glenn Whelan.
In this game, Liverpool lost 1-6 from Stoke City in the Premier League last weekendof the season 2014-2015 sought revenge. While Stoke, wants to repeat the sweet results.
Liverpool and Stoke City face each other in the opening weekend of the Premier League season for 2015-2016. Lost to Stoke last weekend in the season and then makeThe Reds sought revenge. While The Potters wanted to reiterate the positive results.
Liverpool made no real time into the headquarters of Stoke at the BritanniaStadium, May 24, 2015. Down with his squad, The Reds fell with the score, which was 1-6.
Brendan Rodgers's team is only able to print one goal, through the action of Steven Gerrard in the 70th minute. While the six goals of the victory The Potters created Mame Biram Diouf's behalf (22 ' and 26 '), Jonathan Walters (30 '), Charlie Adam (41 '),Steven N'Zonzi (45 '), as well as Peter Crouch (86 ').
Wanting to avenge the poor results, The Reds vied for victory when the return visit to the Britannia Stadium, Sunday (9/8/2015). Liverpool direct most likely lose any bomber anyarnya, Christian Benteke to rend the goal Stoke.
Liverpool's ambitions, however, bring home the three figures from the headquarters of Stoke was not granted easily obtainable. From the last visit to Britannia seven, Liverpool only securing one victory, two draws, and lost in four matches.
The Potters have also reinforced the players into a nightmare last season at Liverpool, like Mame Biram Diouf, Charlie Adam, to Jonathan Walter.
Then, avenge Liverpool defeat mampukah half a dozen goals from Stoke City? Or thus returning home team win big over The Reds. Deserves to be anticipated.
Watch live streaming Stoke City vs Liverpool only on Bola.com.
The following interesting fact Stoke City vs Liverpool:
1. Stoke City Liverpool counter will be first weekend match in the history of the Premier League being played in a row in the same place.
2. Liverpool 1-6 Defeat of Stoke in the Premier League last weekend of the season 2014-2015 is for the first time conceded six goals in the League, since the last time this has happened in 1963 (succumbed 2-7 from Tottenham Hotspur).
3. Stoke only once won in the opening match of the Premier League. It happened on the 2009-2010 season, Stoke a 2-0 win over Burnley.
4. Liverpool is a team of the most widely collected a yellow card in compare to other clubs in the Premier League opening weekend (44).
5. Stoke have scored 21 goals from outside the penalty box in the first two seasons of the Premier League has since taken care of Mark Hughes. They scored 13 goals from outside the penalty box when five seasons coached Tony Pulis.
6. Liverpool just grab one victory from the last seven matches at the Britannia Stadium (2; 4 draw lost). The only victory that they can is winning 5-3 over Stoke in the 2013-2014 season.
7. Roberto Firmino recording 21 assists in the last two seasons, more than Brazil midfielder in the League of top European competitions.
8. If the only goals in the United Kingdom are counted, Liverpool will close the Premier League last season with 71 points, nine points ahead of Crystal Palace and Tottenham Hotspur.
9. The Potters have always scored a goal in their last 11 games in a home fixture in the League. Only Chelsea (19 goals) scored more in the cage.